This is my first blog so I’m just messing around and trying it out, so be patient with me. This recipe for mini cherry cheesecakes was a huge success with my family and friends. For the life of me, I cannot remember where I found the recipe but luckily I saved it in a word document. This recipe is super easy and takes almost no time.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Yield: About 40 mini cheesecakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 15 minutes
About 40 Nilla Wafers*
2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a mini muffin/cupcake pan with paper liners. Place one Nilla wafer in the bottom of each mini muffin well. Set aside.
2. Cream together the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy, and thoroughly combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined. Mix in the vanilla.
3. Divide the batter evenly among each cup. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the edges and top appear set.
4. Cool completely and then chill for at least a couple of hours. Top with a small amount of cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* When I put the Nilla wafers into the cupcake liners they did not fit. Instead I crushed the wafers and put ½ teaspoon of the wafers into each liner.